Pressing the "+" Buttons in the list of activities always added an activity at the bottom of the list. Via "Settings, Add Activity At The Top" you can tell Outliner to use the top of the list. A log tap at the "+" button at the bottom of the list always does it the other way round. So you easily can choose on every insert whether you want your new activity at the bottom or the top of the list. Siblings or children are added by long tapping an activity as before.
- Fix: occasional force close on random swiping and tapping
- Fix: delete wrong activity if empty activity is deleted
- Setting to addy new activity at the top instead of the bottom (Settings)
- Ellipsize long activity notes in list if there is hidden text (three dots at the end of the text)
- Remove fading edges in list
- Support Samsung Multi Window
- PRO: Automatic Backup (Settings, Backup / Restore, Backup Schedule)
User a swipe gesture to move an activity right or left.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Google Play Store Link here.
Google Play Store Browser Link here.
Feel free to donate via PayPal to support further development.